Saturday, June 8, 2019

EFFECTS OF DISOBEDIENCE To GOD'S Command NOT TO EAT From The Impure TREE OF KNOWLEDGE. As Long As Someone is NOT Freed From The Slavery of This Tree of Death He/She Cannot Be Saved.



When the First ADAM disobeyed God by eating from the forbidden TREE of Knowledge of Good & Evil (Genesis 3:6); the Evil Inclination (Heb. Yetzer Hara) entered and dwelt in the Psyche (Mind) of him and his Children (Mankind), as written in Romans 7:22-23.
  • For I delight in the LAW OF GOD according to the inward man; but I see another Law in my members, warring against the Law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the LAW OF SIN being in my members.  (Rom 7:22-23 MKJV)

By: LOPE COLUMNA
MESSIANIC-KABBALIST PASTOR GENERAL
The BRIDE OF CHRIST'S EXCELLENT MINISTRY OF LIFE


The TREE of Knowledge of GOOD (Law of God) and EVIL (Law of Sin) is necessary to the functioning of the Physical Creations. But, since Adam or Mankind was made to be SPIRITUAL, it must NOT enter into him. That's why God forbid ADAM Not to eat from it (Genesis 2:17). But, Adam disobeyed God, corrupting the Human Nature (Genesis 3:6).

EFFECTS OF THE EATING FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL

The Apostle Paul explains the effects of eating from the forbidden Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (Romans 7:5-23).
  • For when we were in the Flesh, the sinful passions operated through the Law in every part of us and bore fruit for DEATH (Rom 7:5)
  • And sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, produced in me coveting of every kind. For apart from the Law sin is Dead.  (Rom 7:8)
  • Once I was alive apart from the Law, but when the Commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. The commandment that was meant for life resulted in Death for me.  (Rom 7:9-10)
  • For sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, deceived me, and through it killed me.  (Rom 7:11)
  • Therefore, did what is good cause my death? Absolutely not! On the contrary, sin, in order to be recognized as sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that through the Commandment sin might become sinful beyond measure.  (Rom 7:13)
  • For we know that the Law is Spiritual; but I am made out of Flesh, sold into sin's power.  (Rom 7:14)
  • For I do not understand what I am doing, because I do not practice what I want to do, but I do what I hate.  (Rom 7:15)
  • And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree with the Law that it is good.  (Rom 7:16)
  • So now I am no longer the one doing it, but it is sin living in me.  (Rom 7:17)
  • For I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh. For the desire to do what is good is with me, but there is no ability to do it.  (Rom 7:18)
  • For I do not do the good that I want to do, but I practice the evil that I do not want to do.  (Rom 7:19)
  • Now if I do what I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but it is the sin that lives in me.  (Rom 7:20)
  • I find then a Law: when I will to do the right, evil is present with me.  (Rom 7:21 MKJV)
  • For I delight in the LAW OF GOD according to the inward man; but I see another Law in my members, warring against the Law of my Mind, and bringing me into captivity to the LAW OF SIN being in my members.  (Rom 7:22-23 MKJV)
CHRIST => WAS MADE MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM TO DELIVER US FROM THE GRASP OF THE TREE OF DEATH (1Corinthians 1:30)
  • …you are in CHRIST JESUS, who of God is made to us [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] WISDOM and Righteousness and Sanctification and Redemption; (1Cor 1:30 MKJV)
As long as someone is NOT freed from the Slavery of this Tree of Death, he/she cannot be saved. Thankfully, The KING MESSIAH came, suffered and DIED on the Cross to pay the Death Penalty of the First Adam and all of Mankind. This Sacrifice of the MESSIAH deliver us from the TREE OF DEATH (Romans 7:24-25).
  • O WRETCHED MAN THAT I AM! Who shall deliver me from the Body of this DEATH (Rom 7:24 MKJV)
  • I thank GOD through JESUS CHRIST our Lord!  (Rom 7:25)
When CHRIST was RESURRECTED, a NEW DIMENSION was made available to each one of us; even opening to us the TRUE GOSPEL of God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM from Heaven!
For more revelations, go to the following articles:

1. Breaking NEW Revelation! The MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM IS CHRIST JESUS IN PERSON! Ignorance of This Truth Deceives People, Pastors, Priests, and Churches To Follow and Teach About The Fake "Another Jesus." 
2. To Have Eternal Life, YOU MUST STOP EATING FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (DEATH), and START EATING FROM THE TREE OF LIFE!
3. The SCIENCE AND SPIRITUAL PHYSICS OF SIN. The Effects of The FALL OF MAN To MORTALITY & CARNALITY.
4. The FALL OF MAN'S MINDSET FROM THE CEREBRUM (Heavenly Thoughts) To The Lower CEREBELLUM (Earthly Thoughts).

Copyright 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Genesis 1:1, Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Joel 2:16, 28-29, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:10-13, Jeremiah 9:12, Ezekiel 8:2, Daniel 12:3-4, 9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, 76-79,  Romans 16:25-26, Ephesians 3:18-19, Colossians 1:25-27, Hebrews 9:8-10, Revelation 7:2, 14:6


From the Group: THE END TIME VOICE OF GOD

Samuel S. Oyindamola esteemed Lope Columna, does dis means d mystery of disgusting,shameful.. inevitable "SEX" c0mes frm d time of eating tree of kn0wledge? 
Judging by r0mans 1:26-28,



Samuel S. Oyindamola i always wonder y d holy God made sex a way of repr0ducti0n?

ur p0st makes me think sex is palatable to man out of desire of d flesh, is nt wat is assigned when God said, "be fruitful & multiply" cus if d holy spirit cn overshadow mary to be pregnant


Samuel S. Oyindamola then "sex" is n0t d spiritual way of way of fruitfulness... explain better 2 me ab0ut mystery\origin of sex!

====================================================================

From the Group:  Kabbalah Consciousness

Pim Cal Ren Your making a scene when you put that knowledge, impure. So you can sale Christ agenda how terrific 👏👏

You don't even know that tree represents..  
2


Adeon Egan Aviúr Oldebesten Keep in mind that the poster believes in Messianic Kabbalah. Instead of denouncing his faith, wouldn't it be better to ask for clarification if you think something you consider wrong is posted? :) Or you could point out his "mistakes" and give him the information you think is correct.  3

Pim Cal Ren Adeon Egan Aviúr Oldebesten I don't look at others mistake I look at their intentions thru what they post.

It's like a done you put lyrics into it. Where do you get those composition? Thru emotions, put into words.

Yes am an empath.. I see what typical others don't see. I always deny this ability in me.. but it comes out naturally when I sense, smell, feel, read.. false agenda. And this is one.

I don't want to put down any souls or spirit bcus it's against my will or the will of the All..

I know chaos and order are twins☯️ but I hate a deceiving some when I see, hear one.

How can the world heal if this kind of song will go forever a false song. Satan is dead but his legacy the false song? It lives on. And many don't even see, or hear, how the song is really played..

It plays like this: oh fear and death I struck you with fear and death oh doubt arise doubt struck fear and death to little children. 1

Adeon Egan Aviúr Oldebesten The part about death and fear I completely agree with. That's one of the reasons why I do not consider myself a christian, although I do believe in Christ...

The reason why he posted it, I do not know, since I'm not an (strong) empath. But objectively looking looking at his information doesn't show me anything necessarily wrong in the Messianic Kabbalah point of view (please correct me if I wrong)

Whether it's useful for me or not, let's just say I thankfully decline most of what's said in the post. But I do admit I'm increasingly curious what Lope Columna is trying to say with his post 🤔  1

Pim Cal Ren Adeon Egan Aviúr Oldebesten your friends?

Your still young.. adeon, this kind of propaganda is where your kind is the target. Easy to get. In other term, gullible.

Nothins wrong being gullible, your just open to opinions..

That said.
Lope.. don't answer back. When you ask or question him..

His tires of arguement, that and if he lose the argument then.. winner takes it all.. the winner will be right in the eyes of many.. the loser is the sinner or the wrong.. that's basically what arguments are for.. to find who's right and wrong.. but in light of truth.. we only know Half-truths meaning to say we don't know all of it, meaning to say I can be right, Lope is wrong lol😁 or vice versa.

I'm ex-christian too like u. But are we on christian group? Or are we here to learn the mystical arts.. am not hear to preach about Jesus or Yeshua I am not here to divide and conquer..

Anyways to prove Lope don't know Half-truths, one time he post about coming of messiah.. and that's Jesus.. well guess what Christ come already right? According to NT.. and I think Lope here believes in the great commission thing..

I don't want to sound Judgmental.. but if you want to know, then NT said Christ is livin inside each of us. How then he gonna come back the 2nd or 3rd time around when the 2ns coming is metaphoric, where Lope didn't know. + He 100% don't have an ear to listen even if I explain it to him. Engrained, nothing bad to be zealous or ingraine As long as, that one is seeker of light.
His an evangelist.. again nothins wrong with that but this is not the page or group his just breaking the synchronosity and focus of this group. Ppl leave church for reason.. idk if all feels the same suffocation I felt inside, or the hypocrisy that is inside religion.

Anyways..
I also believe all bible said has come to pass.. yep I'm half preterist. Am here to seek other things.. am no evangelist.

Do you believe in free will? Don't you think ppl who commit in joinin kabbalah group like this are kids? Who don't know why or what they here for?

I mean if one wants to know Christ theres Christianity pick one JW, SDA, RCC, etc. There's many.. but then your on this group and your spamming your tryna evangelize other? I mean come on.. theres place for that.

Again if I want to hear Jesus christ sermons I'd not be here bcus kaballah is base or rooted in Torah.. at least that much know.. I can't be that ignorant we've eaten the fruit of knowledge already so we must be responsible of our action bcus all of us are accountable to God. Or so they say.. and I agree on that.

This post is all propaganda and Lope, can't even defend it. His one of those post and run type of ppl.. you'll see them mostly in Christian group. Their no spiritual they only in for tithe.. which again a Old Covenant thing. And we are sposedly in the New Covenant. So why do Christian Tithes are they Jew? Are they Levtes? I mean wow!!  1

Gabriel DéLeòn This is a bullshit post

Gabriel DéLeòn This is western Christian Bible bullshit nothing to do with eastern Kabbalah fuck outta here with this Zionist obey agenda.

Chaim Vital This is a universal Kabbalah group like you can read in it's description, not one which belongs to a certain religion or culture, so either adhere to the rules how to treat others with respect and kindness or I must plead you to leave.  1

Gabriel DéLeòn Chaim Vital not a single Zohar, sepher yetzirah, no corpus hermetics, using a Catholic School book is not kabbalah also Kabbalah isn't abt obey and burn kabbalah is Abt waking Christ consciousness using the eastern ancient teachings, this post has nothing to do with the tree of life I see no Kabbalah on this post do you and if so can you help me see.  1

Chaim Vital Gabriel DéLeòn Look we also tolerate organizations who teach questionable kabbalistic concepts. As long as those posts aren't too cultlike they have a right to be here, because the readers should be able to discern and discuss by themselves what Kabbalah is about and what not (in a respectful manner of course). For example here in the German language room we had a Chassid and Kabbalist who decoded the New Testament and revealed it's inner meaning out of a Jewish perspective without betraying his own religion and his own roots - very interesting.  1

Gabriel DéLeòn The post is Institutionalized Fear nothing Abt raising awareness or a Kabbalah topic



Gabriel DéLeòn This guy is posting the same thing in all the Kabbalah related groups clearly a spammer,



Carson Kathi A self-righteous religious fanatic. He is clearly hoping or getting some sense of satisfaction from posting his opinions and spreading them.  1

Sara Santo Domingo But duality is the tree of knowledge polarised part instead of holy unity consciousness divine oneness seeing as a part.  1

Ben Yesrael I have a request' and i hope you answer me this ,what do you mean by this tree of life.and the tree of death pls explain me base in your beliefs freind.

Gabriel DéLeòn Ben Yesrael the tree of death is the Qliphoth the complete opposite of the Kabbalahs tree of life, earth is malkuth at the center of both trees

Gabriel DéLeòn


Gabriel DéLeòn Kabbalah Teachings has it that you should never even bring up the tree of death let alone start studying into it because these zephiras are only used for necessary evil only.


Gabriel DéLeòn If you make contact with anything from the tree of death it must complete it's evil task if the task isn't evil enough the energies will turn on you and do an evil task on you, Solomon was known to have used the tree of death to rule as well as the tree of life. Hiram Abiff was raised from death and helped Solomon finish the temple and some further instructions I believe Qliphoth was used to bring Hiram Abiff back and give em his dead working body

Neil Bob I’m lost.

Adriana Marin blah blah blah blah.


Peter D Matthews I think many reacted from ego... Who won? Satan.


No comments:

Post a Comment