Sunday, October 23, 2016

KNOW THE GREAT IMPORTANCE OF GOD'S LAW, STATUTES, and JUDGMENTS Given To Moses (Malachi 4:4). And Reap The Benefits From Applying Them To Your Life!



Malachi 4:4 shows the importance of the Law (the Written Torah), and the Oral Law (the Statutes and Judgments). These were all given to Moses by God at Mount Sinai. The Written Law (Torah) and the Oral Law are both necessary to transform oneself and attain salvation.

By: LOPE COLUMNA
Messianic-Kabbalist Pastor General
The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE


The LAW OF MOSES WITH THE STATUTES AND JUDGMENTS ARE MORE DESIRABLE THAN ABUNDANCE OF PURE GOLD!

  • They are of great reward, and you are warned by them (Psalm 19:7-11 KJV). 
This is the reason why GOD reminded all of us to remember the Law of Moses... (Mal 4:4).
  • The LAW (Torah) of the LORD is Perfect (Complete), converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. (Psa 19:7 KJV) 
  • The Statutes (Pikud) of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the Commandment (Mitzvah) of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. (Psa 19:8 KJV)
  • More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great Reward (Psa 19:10-11 KJV).
THE GREAT IMPORTANCE AND LIFE BENEFITS OF GOD'S STATUTES AND JUDGMENTS 
  • ... LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, walk in His ways, and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES AND HIS JUDGMENTS, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee...  (Deu 30:16 KJV)
  • Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.  (Lev 18:4 KJV) 
  • Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.  (Lev 18:5 KJV)
The following Scriptures are from Psalms 119. We used here the Holman Christian Standard Version (HCSB). Otherwise, the other Bible Translations used are noted. 
  1. The decrees You issue are righteous and altogether trustworthy.  (Psalms 119:138)
  2. Turn away the disgrace I dread; indeed, YOUR JUDGMENTS ARE GOOD.  (39)
  3.  I know, LORD, that YOUR JUDGMENTS ARE JUST and that You have afflicted me fairly.  (75) 
  4. I will praise You with a sincere heart when I LEARN YOUR RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS.  (7) 
  5. I rise at midnight to THANK YOU FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS.  (62) 
  6. I have solemnly sworn to keep YOUR RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS.  (106) 
  7. You are righteous, LORD, and YOUR JUDGMENTS ARE JUST.  (137) 
  8. The entirety of Your word is truth, and all YOUR RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS ENDURE FOREVER.  (160) 
  9. I PRAISE YOU SEVEN TIMES A DAY FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS.  (164) 
  10. Your faithfulness is for all generations; YOU ESTABLISHED THE EARTH, AND IT STANDS FIRM. THEY STAND TODAY IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR JUDGMENTS...  (90-91) 
  11. LORD, please accept my willing offerings of praise, and TEACH ME YOUR JUDGMENTS.  (108) 
  12. TEACH ME GOOD JUDGMENT and discernment, for I rely on Your commands.  (66) 
  13. Never take the word of truth from my mouth, for I HOPE IN YOUR JUDGMENTS.  (43) 
  14. LORD, I REMEMBER YOUR JUDGMENTS FROM LONG AGO AND FIND COMFORT.  (52) 
  15. I HAVE NOT TURNED FROM YOUR JUDGMENTS, for You Yourself have instructed me.  (102) 
  16. With my lips I PROCLAIM ALL THE JUDGMENTS FROM YOUR MOUTH.  (13) 
  17. I tremble in awe of You; I FEAR YOUR JUDGMENTS.  (Psalms 119:120)
THE GREAT IMPORTANCE AND BENEFITS OF GOD'S STATUTES 
  1. LORD, may You be praised; TEACH ME YOUR STATUTES.  (Psalms 119:12)
  2. I told You about my life, and You listened to me; TEACH ME YOUR STATUTES.  (26) 
  3. LORD, the earth is filled with Your faithful love; TEACH ME YOUR STATUTES.  (64) 
  4. You are good, and You do what is good; TEACH ME YOUR STATUTES.  (68) 
  5. Show favor to Your servant, and TEACH ME YOUR STATUTES.  (135) 
  6. My lips pour out praise, for You TEACH ME YOUR STATUTES.  (171) 
  7. Deal with Your servant based on Your faithful love; TEACH ME YOUR STATUTES.  (124) 
  8. TEACH ME, LORD, THE MEANING OF YOUR STATUTES, AND I WILL ALWAYS KEEP THEM.  (33) 
  9. With Your statutes I shall occupy myself; I shall not forget Your speech. (16 Tanach)  
  10. Though princes sit together speaking against me, YOUR SERVANT WILL THINK ABOUT YOUR STATUTES;  (23) 
  11. I will lift up my hands to Your commands, which I love, and WILL MEDITATE ON YOUR STATUTES.  (48) 
  12. It was good for me to be afflicted so that I COULD LEARN YOUR STATUTES.  (71) 
  13. YOUR STATUTES ARE THE THEME OF MY SONG during my earthly life.  (54) 
  14. MAY MY HEART BE BLAMELESS REGARDING YOUR STATUTES so that I will not be put to shame.  (80) 
  15. Though I have become like a wineskin dried by smoke, I DO NOT FORGET YOUR STATUTES.  (83) 
  16. Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently. O THAT MY WAYS WERE DIRECTED TO KEEP THY STATUTES!  Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.  (4-6 KJV) 
  17. I WILL KEEP YOUR STATUTES; never abandon me.  (8) 
  18. I call with all my heart; answer me, LORD. I WILL OBEY YOUR STATUTES.  (145) 
  19. I AM RESOLVED TO OBEY YOUR STATUTES TO THE VERY END.  (Psalms 119:112) 
Continued on: SALVATION IS GIVEN ONLY TO THOSE WHO LOVE GOD'S ORAL BIBLE (STATUTES AND JUDGMENTS). AND ETERNAL LIFE IS GIVEN ONLY TO THOSE WHO DESIRES THE MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM, WHICH IS THE TREE OF LIFE!

Copyright 2012, 2017 © Lope Columna


No comments:

Post a Comment